[Agda] stdlib for practical programming

Mianlai Zhou mianlai.research at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 01:07:47 CEST 2013

Hi,

I have a question regarding this. Is Agda an ideal tool for writing a
computer algebra library?
As someone coming from Mathematica background, I am particularly interested
in this because
in principle tools like Agda *should* be more suitable for computer algebra
than any other existing
programming languages.

Regards,

Mianlai