[Agda] stdlib for practical programming

Dmytro Starosud d.starosud at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 18:00:38 CEST 2013

Hello everybody!

I would like to use Agda for practical programming rather just proof checker.
For this purpose I need library with type classes and stuff for IO
operations which would make easier fast prototyping.
"standard" library doesn't suite for this because one has to import a
lot of modules with clashing names, use mapL mapP mapV etc..
Also I tried looking into Agda Prelude library, but it doesn't seem
supported well.

Could you help me with choosing the right way?
Also if you have links to practical projects in Agda, please share them.

Thanks a lot,
Dima