[Agda] "Semantics of proofs and certified mathematics",
Paris, spring 2014: final call for financial support requests (deadline
Hugo.Herbelin at inria.fr
Thu Sep 12 15:08:30 CEST 2013
It is our pleasure to announce again the programme on "Semantics of proofs and certified mathematics" organised by the Centre Emile Borel of Henri Poincaré Institute in Paris, from April 7th to July 11th, 2014.
The organisers are Pierre-Louis Curien, Hugo Herbelin and Paul-André Melliès.
Information on the programme can be found at : http://www.ihp.fr/en or at http://ihp2014.pps.univ-paris-diderot.fr/
Registration for the programme is free and recommended on: http://www.ihp.fr/en/program/10226/register
BE CAREFUL :
Deadline to apply for financial support is *** September 23th, 2013 (new deadline) ***
During this trimester:
- A summerschool at CIRM is organized from April 7th to April 18th, 2014:
If you intend to participate in this event, it will be necessary to make a pre registration through this link:
The number of participants to CIRM Summer School being limited, if necessary a selection among the applications will have to be made by the organisers.
- 5 workshops will take place:
1) « Formalization of mathematics in proof assistants » - May 5th to 9th (except Thursday, 8th- bank holiday)
2) « Constructive mathematics and models of type theory » - June 2th to 6th
3) « Semantics of proofs and programs » June 10th to 14th (Tuesday through Saturday- Monday, 9th-bank holiday)
4) « Abstraction and verification in semantics » June 23rd to 27th
5) « Certification of high-level and low-level programs » July 7th to 11th
If you intend to participate to one or several of these events please register first to the whole programme. Registrations for these workshops will be opened later on.
I will at that time send you a message informing you about it.
We are looking forward to welcoming you in Paris!
PS: do not hesitate to forward this e-mail to your colleagues and students.
Sorry for multiple e-mails reception.
CEB Program Coordinator
Institut Henri Poincare
11 rue Pierre et Marie Curie
75005 Paris FRANCE
Tel: 01 44 27 67 64
Fax: 01 44 07 09 37
More information about the Agda