[Agda] Open PhD Position at DemTech/IT University of Copenhagen

Carsten Schürmann carsten at itu.dk
Wed Sep 4 08:49:19 CEST 2013

Dear all,

I am looking for a PhD student to join the DemTech research project (www.demtech.dk<http://www.demtech.dk>).  DemTech broad mission is about the role technology in democratic processes, and  we work on topics ranging from software engineering and requirements engineering, information security, and program verification, cryptography, but also logic methods, concurrency, and computational social choice.  We work actively with and on proof assistants.  The folks here at DemTech use Agda, Coq, Twelf, and Celf.    The successful candidate will join an international group consisting of faculty, post-docs, and PhD students.  DemTech is working with many governmental institutions around the world.  The position runs for three or four years.  The application deadline is

13th October 2013, at 23:59 CET

Please note that this is a strict deadline. For more information and the place to submit your application to, please visit

https://delta.hr-manager.net/ApplicationInit.aspx?cid=119&ProjectId=148867&departmentId=3439&MediaId=5

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
- Carsten