[Agda] Re: Running Agda on ARM

Wojciech Meyer wojciech.meyer at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 22:58:00 CEST 2013

Stefan Monnier <monnier at iro.umontreal.ca> writes:

>> Therefore I'd like to know if it's possible to run agda interpreter on
>> ARM at all, has anybody tried this?
>
> Yes, I just tried it ("aptitude install agda") and Agda works just fine
> on my home server running on an Allwinner A10.

That's a good advice and I've done it too, but the bottleneck here is
the agda running in ghci, when using agda-mode. It seems to run bare
ghci and then load the agda package. I could make ghci to work, but
haven't managed to compile the package. Any clues how to use agda using
great agda-mode?

Thanks,
Wojciech