[Agda] Running Agda on ARM

Wojciech Meyer wojciech.meyer at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 19:13:56 CEST 2013

[Resent due to delay in list registration]

Hello,

I'm trying to get Agda working on my Samsung chromebook. I got to the
point where I have ghci trunk working, but I am stuck at getting Agda
trunk to work with ghc I compiled (and the dependent packages). This is
needed for the interactive Emacs mode. Therefore I'd like to know if
it's possible to run agda interpreter on ARM at all, has anybody tried
this? I notice that Agda trunk does not compile with ghc trunk is there
any plan to fix it?

Thanks,
 Wojciech