[Agda] Warning: hashable-1.2.0.x has serious performance bugs

Andreas Abel andreas.abel at ifi.lmu.de
Fri Jul 12 22:20:29 CEST 2013

This is not a constraint at all since unordered-containers exists only
up to 0.2.3.x, as far as I can see.

Probably you meant to constrain hashable < 1.2.  But if you have
packages such as hashtables linked with 1.2.x-versions of hashable,
cabal install might just fail, wouldn't it?

Also hiding packages does not prevent them to be linked into your
program, so I rather be on the careful side and do proper unregistering
of bad packages.

Cheers,
Andreas