[Agda] Warning: hashable-1.2.0.x has serious performance bugs

Martin Escardo m.escardo at cs.bham.ac.uk
Fri Jul 12 19:09:49 CEST 2013

This explains a question I asked privately to you before, where I
reported that Agda in a high-end desktop made this year ran at the same
speed as in a low-end netbook made in 2008.

Question: can you be more precise regarding what we have to do to avoid
this problem? (This is not urgent: I made the desktop run 9x faster by
copying the .cabal tree from the netbook to the desktop, as I told you.)

Thanks,
Martin