[Agda] congruence on dependent types

Guillaume Brunerie guillaume.brunerie at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 12:55:31 CEST 2013

I think you would be interested in the univalence axiom, see in particular
section 2.14 of the recently released HoTT book.

Guillaume
On Fri, 2013-06-21 at 12:08 +0200, Nils Anders Danielsson wrote:
> On 2013-06-20 20:49, Sergei Meshveliani wrote:
> > Is it possible to add some construct foo to the language so that the
> > checker would allow to replace f : PSSmg a with f : PSSmg b, if p :
> > associated a b and foo is set for PSSmg ?
>
> I didn't read all of your question, but I think you're looking for
> something like quotients.

The word `quotient' is overloaded with various meanings:
quotient of numbers, quotient of two relations, may be, something from
the Agda library ...
Which one do you mean?

------
Sergei