[Agda] ANNOUNCE: Agda 2.3.2.1

Andreas Abel andreas.abel at ifi.lmu.de
Mon Jun 10 18:34:00 CEST 2013

Thanks Andres!!!

Let me add that the main purpose of this release is, as stated in the
release notes, to compile with current library versions.  The
development version has many more bug fixes (and new bugs ;-)),
hopefully we can have a Agda 2.3.4 later this Summer or Fall.

-- Release notes for Agda 2 version 2.3.2.1

Important changes since 2.3.2:

Installation
============

* Made it possible to compile Agda with more recent versions of
   hashable, QuickCheck and Win32.

* Excluded mtl-2.1.

Type checking

* Fixed bug in the termination checker (issue 754).

On 10.06.2013 17:46, Andrés Sicard-Ramírez wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Agda 2.3.2.1 has now been released.
>
> Important changes since 2.3.2:
> http://wiki.portal.chalmers.se/agda/uploads/Main.Download/release-notes-2-3-2-1.txt

Oettingenstr. 67, D-80538 Munich, GERMANY

andreas.abel at ifi.lmu.de
http://www2.tcs.ifi.lmu.de/~abel/