[Agda] Conference "Type Theory,
Homotopy Theory and Univalent Foundations"
N.Gambino at leeds.ac.uk
Sat May 25 18:37:21 CEST 2013
[Apologies for multiple postings]
Dear friends and colleagues,
This is a reminder that the conference "Type Theory, Homotopy Theory and Univalent Foundations" will be held at the Centre de Recerca Matematica in Barcelona on September 23rd-27th.
The invited speakers are:
- Richard Garner, Macquarie University, Australia
- Andre' Joyal, UQAM, Montréal, Canada
- Peter LeFanu Lumsdaine, IAS, Princeton, USA
- Thomas Streicher, Technische Universitat Darmstadt, Germany
- Michael Warren, IAS, Princeton, USA
The registration is now open and we also welcome submission of abstracts for presentations. The deadline for submitting abstracts is July 1st.
There is some available support for graduate students, postdoctoral researchers and young academics. Thanks to NSF funding, additional support for young researchers based at US institutions is also available. The deadline for application for support is July 14th, 2013.
For further information, please see the conference webpage:
The following activities may also be of interest:
- during the week preceding the conference (September 16th-20th), Peter LeFanu Lumsdaine will give a series of preparatory lectures at the Universitat de Barcelona on homotopy theory in type theory.
- during the weekend following the conference (September 28th-29th), there will be the yearly Barcelona Topology Workshop.
With best regards,
Dr Nicola Gambino
School of Mathematics
University of Leeds
More information about the Agda