[Agda] c-c c-l + import

gallais guillaume.allais at ens-lyon.org
Tue Apr 23 20:45:10 CEST 2013

Hi Serge,

According to the wiki :
http://wiki.portal.chalmers.se/agda/pmwiki.php?n=Libraries.StandardLibrary

=====================
Setting up the Emacs mode for use with the library

Download the library and unpack it into some directory DIR.
In Emacs, type the following commands:

   M-x load-library RET agda2-mode RET
   M-x customize-group RET agda2 RET

Look for the option Agda2 Include Dirs. Insert the path DIR/src.
Click Save for Future Sessions.

--
gallais