[Agda] Re: CFP: AIM XVII in Shonan, Japan

木下 佳樹 yiu44433 at nifty.com
Wed Apr 17 13:21:29 CEST 2013

Dear all,

It is less than a month later that AIM XVII in Shonan will start.
Please fill in the reservation form (EXCEL form is attached, too)
and send it to matsumoto at shonan-village.co.jp if you have
not done it and intend to participate.

Meanwhile, send me (Yoshiki, yiu44433 at nifty.com)
any inquiry as for AIM XVII.