[Agda] multiple compilation

Nils Anders Danielsson nad at chalmers.se
Sat Apr 6 00:03:17 CEST 2013

On 2013-04-05 20:40, Serge D. Mechveliani wrote:
> And it succeeds, links the result.
> So, I cannot locate the error.

I don't know what your problem is. One guess is that GHC runs out of
memory (perhaps because the Agda process holds on to too much of it).
However, I tried to force GHC 7.4.1 to run out of memory and got the
following error:

   Compilation error:
   Heap exhausted;
   Current maximum heap size is 10485760 bytes (10 MB);
   use `+RTS -M<size>' to increase it.

A note about stdout/stderr: Agda reads GHC's stdout and stderr. The
former is printed on Agda's stdout (unless you use -v0), but the latter
is stored, and only printed if GHC exits with an error code.

--
/NAD