[Agda] multiple compilation

Serge D. Mechveliani mechvel at botik.ru
Sat Mar 30 19:39:35 CET 2013

On Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 09:23:45PM -0500, Andr??s Sicard-Ram??rez wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 12:42 PM, Serge D. Mechveliani <mechvel at botik.ru>wrote:
>
> > Compilation error:
> > -----------------------------------
> >
> > It compiles and links after applying    agda -c
> > 1, 2 or 3 times, depending on occasion.
> >
> > This has started when the code size has grown enough.
> >
> > Is such an effect known?
> >

> I don't know this issue. Which is the compilation error?

This is not reported. The last report line is exactly this:
------------------
Compilation error:

Also this break almost always occurs when  agda -c  is applied for the
first time to a new main .agda file.
I have an impression that when many files are type-checked, some buffer
is overfilled, and when  agda -c  is called for the second time, fewer
modules remain to type-check and compile. This is my guess.

Regards,

------
Sergei