[Agda] Joint Call For Papers - Conferences / Journal Special Issues (March 2013, 2nd update)

Gabriel Scherer gabriel.scherer at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 11:51:15 CET 2013

Dear agda-list members,

I took the liberty to decide that "Cloud-assisted Wireless Body Area
Networks" is maybe not so relevant to the main discussion channel on
Agda, and clicked the "unsubscribe" link proposed at the bottom of the
announcement. Surprisingly enough, it returned a happy message: you
are "successfully unsubscribed".

I would appreciate it if the agda-list didn't receive as much of this
spam. Announcements of AIM, ICFP or WGP are obviously pertinent, but
mobile communications are over the top. Are there people "in charge"
of maintaining the list that would be delighted to take action
themselves, or is it ok if I keep counter-attacking on announcements
that I assume are not relevant?