[Agda] "with .. postulate"

Serge D. Mechveliani mechvel at botik.ru
Tue Mar 5 16:18:13 CET 2013

On Sun, Mar 03, 2013 at 08:25:44AM +0100, Andreas Abel wrote:
> Sorry, I cannot explain this, because I cannot run your example
> (incomplete). --Andreas

    http://botik.ru/pub/local/Mechveliani/agdaNotes/rep.zip

contains the precise  Main.agda  and  readme.agda
(please, read first  readme.agda).
I am sorry: the proggram is large.
I tried to present a small example, but have failed.
Of course, it can be reduced, say, 10 times, but this would need a
considerable effort.
It looks like I am currently stuck in my attempt to write a library.

Thank you in advance for help,

-------
Sergei