[Agda] World’s Biggest Computer Conference WORLDCOMP is Cancelled

amgsolo at hushmail.com amgsolo at hushmail.com
Tue Jan 29 17:23:19 CET 2013

World’s Biggest Computer Conference WORLDCOMP is Cancelled

The world’s biggest computer science conference WORLDCOMP is canceled after twelve successful years of service. Defamation campaign is going on WORLDCOMP:  https://sites.google.com/site/dumpconf      or
http://dumpconference.ueuo.com   or
 https://sites.google.com/site/moneycomp1  or
http://weka.8497.n7.nabble.com/WORLDCOMP-World-s-Biggest-Bogus-Conference-is-Back-Again-td26681.html  or
Google using the words worldcomp, fake or worldcomp, bogus.

We filed lawsuits in 2012 to stop this defamation but no use. Due to this, we are finding it highly difficult to get paper submissions, sponsors, etc.  We are determined to solve this problem permanently through legal channels. We are focusing all our efforts on legal matters and that’s why we canceled WORLDCOMP’13. We update WORLDCOMP’s website also, once we complete some legal/technical formalities.

As ordered by the University of Georgia, Prof.Hamid Arabnia (http://www.cs.uga.edu/~hra  WORLDCOMP coordinator) is refunding half the amount of the registration fee for all the registered authors of WORLDCOMP from 2005-2012. If you are a registered author and your physical address is changed then send an email to hra (AT) cs.uga.edu and CC to morehead (AT) uga.edu with your name, year, paper title, list of all co-authors of the paper, the amount of fee you paid, and the new mailing address for sending the refund check. The deadline to email this information is one week from now. Please forward this email to all your friends who have papers in previous WORLDCOMPs.
Sincerely,

AMG Solo (Ashu Solo)
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A2=BIOFUSION;f9748581.0705
(WORLDCOMP publicity chair since 2005)