[Agda] Type decidability

Dan Rosén danr at student.chalmers.se
Wed Jan 23 11:40:17 CET 2013

A remark, if you want to have something like decidable equality on
types, you could encode a universe. There is much literature about
this, one good starting point could be Stevan Andjelkovic's Master's
Thesis: http://publications.lib.chalmers.se/records/fulltext/146810.pdf,
see chapter 3 and onwards.

Best,
Dan