[Agda] Agda beginner

Guillaume Brunerie guillaume.brunerie at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 23:17:42 CET 2013

Hello,

Emacs does not find the executable agda.
Does the `agda' command works in a terminal?
If it does, you can type `type agda' in order to find out where agda
is installed and add it to your PATH in the .emacs
What is a bit strange is that agda is most likely installed in
/Users/mukeshtiwari/.cabal/bin which is included in your PATH…

Best,

Guillaume