[Agda] Patch to build with `hashable-1.2.x'

Dirk Ullrich dirk.ullrich at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 17:23:04 CET 2012

Hi,

starting with version 1.2 the interface of `Hashable' class in the
package `hashable' has changed. To build Agda with `hashable-1.2.x',
too, I've thus added to all `Hashable' instance declarations in the
Agda code a suitable alternative for the new interface.

With this patch I can build Agda with `hashable-1.2.0.2' and GHC 7.0,
7.2, 7.4 and 7.6. and successfully typecheck its whole Standard
Library (both from Darcs). This time I've tried to create a Darcs
patch.

Dirk