[Agda] Classical Mathematics for a Constructive World

Martin Escardo m.escardo at cs.bham.ac.uk
Tue Nov 27 23:02:14 CET 2012

Third question. Have you answered it yourself?

You seem to want to define classical sequence. Then, well, maybe ¬¬(the
space of sequences), and its K-generalizations (or J-generalizations, if
you look at the link of the previous message), may be one possible kind
of answer. Peter Hancock gave another possible answer. And I think
similar to Russell's paper.

Martin

--
Martin Escardo