[Agda] Positivity check

Andrew Cave acave1 at cs.mcgill.ca
Thu Nov 22 21:00:19 CET 2012

Ah, I see; it's more subtle than I initially thought. I initially thought
it was just a matter of observing that rho wasn't used to the left of the
arrow. Thanks. I see now it's exactly as you said that it would need to see
that the occurrences of mu' to the left of the arrow are in some way
"different" mus.

Regards,
Andrew