[Agda] Re: Agda Digest, Vol 87, Issue 24

Valeria de Paiva valeria.depaiva at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 12:04:05 CET 2012

hey Martin,

this is too cryptic for me:

*The so-called "Curry-Howard isomorphism" seems to say that exists-forall
are the same as Sigma-Pi. They are not the same. In fact, homotopy type
theory, if you are following this recent trend, is re-introducing the
distinction in a constructive context, and even at a syntactic,
model-independent, level.
*
Can you elaborate, please?

Thank you Liang-Ting Chen for the info  about the existence of
 Martin-Loef's paper.

best,
Valeria

--