[Agda] `data'-record field overlap

Andreas Abel andreas.abel at ifi.lmu.de
Sat Nov 10 15:48:42 CET 2012

Data modules are always opened, so if you uncomment the first line, then
the second definition of foo within record Foo2 creates ambiguity.

However, record modules are not opened by default.  If you squeeze "open
Foo2" inbetween the two record declarations, you also get an error.

While constructors can be overloaded, fields cannot (yet).  However, I
do not think we will add ambiguous identifiers like foo that can both
denote a constructor and a field.

Cheers,
Andreas