[Agda] Decidable _\~~_ of Semiring

Daniel Peebles pumpkingod at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 15:35:49 CET 2012

As with everything, you can just click on Decidable in the hyperlinked HTML
documentation to find out where the declaration you want is. Then you could
just import Relation.Binary.Core and use Decidable from there. The fact
that Relation.Binary re-exports it is a bit confusing, but doesn't really
affect the procedure you'd normally use to import the symbol.

It's the same with GHC's Haskell though. A lot of core data/function
declarations are made in the GHC.* namespace and then re-exported through
their more familiar Data. counterparts. Haddock relieves some of the
confusion in Haskell, but our HTML source performs a similar (almost
better) task for finding things (if you know of one occurrence).