[Agda] Re: windows installer is not available

Darius Jahandarie djahandarie at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 00:12:34 CET 2012

On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 6:06 PM, Peter Divianszky <divipp at gmail.com> wrote:
> As I see the Windows installers are hosted on agda.cvs.gr.jp and the older
> versions on kurama.cvs.gr.jp. Both are unreachable,
> cvs.gr.jp seems to be unreachable, and http://gr.jp answers
>
> ドメインウェブの設定が見つかりません
>
> 考えられる原因
>
>     ドメインウェブの設定がまだ行われていない。
>     ドメインウェブの設定がまだ反映されていない。(反映には数時間~24時間 かかることがあります)
>     ドメインウェブ・DNSの設定が誤っている。
>     アカウントが存在しない、契約が終了している、削除されている。
>
> Wouldn't it be better to store the installer also on some common free
> software download place?

Although I have no idea how to get the installer to you, that message
is just a standard "could not resolve this domain name" error message.

.gr.jp is a standard second-level domain for groups of people, so the
issue is that cvs.gr.jp is not working for some reason. I am not sure
why it isn't working.

--
Darius Jahandarie