[Agda] Does the order of patterns matter?

Martin Escardo m.escardo at cs.bham.ac.uk
Thu Sep 27 17:48:31 CEST 2012

Another question, related to the questions below.

Is there any guarantee (hoped or proved) that any recursive definition
that the termination checker accepts, by pattern matching, can be
compiled to Martin-Loef combinators (including K if you don't disable
K), for a suitable fragment of Agda?

Martin