[Agda] Installing Agda

Jason Gross jasongross9 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 23:47:49 CEST 2012

Hi,
I'm trying to install Agda on windows 7 using the first installer listed on
http://wiki.portal.chalmers.se/agda/pmwiki.php?n=Main.Windows.  It
downloads the haskell installer, and gets a decent chunk of the progress
bar through running it, and then errors with "Installation failed: Could
not run
"C:\Users\JASONG~1\AppData\Local\is-8VVI1.tmp\HaskellPlatform-2011.4.0.0-setup.exe"
/S".

I'm not sure if it's relevant, but I'm trying to install agda to D:\Program
Files (x86)\..., rather than my C:\ drive, because my C drive only has ~400
MB of free space.  (Does the haskell installer default to the default drive
in the registry, or the location given to the Agda installer?  Is there a
way to change this?)

How do I get Agda to install?

Thanks in advance.

-Jason