[Agda] help with math symbols

Dominique Devriese dominique.devriese at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 08:25:18 CEST 2012

> -- citation -----------
>> bash -c "agda-mode locate" | less
> /home/mechvel/.cabal/share/Agda-2.3.0.1/emacs-mode/agda2.el
> (END)
> -----------------------

Okay, the problem does not seem to be what I suspected...

> -- these 3 lines in the middle of citation is what I see on the screen.
> And the above expression
>                         (shell-command-to-string "agda-mode locate")
> evaluates to  "/home/mechvel/stdin"
>
> And what is the idea?

I'm running out of ideas to debug the problem, I'm affraid :). You
might try to check what the following evaluates to, to see if you get
the problem for any shell command or just "agda-mode locate"...

  (shell-command-to-string "echo -n test")

Dominique