[Agda] without-K problem

Guillaume Brunerie guillaume.brunerie at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 21:18:36 CEST 2012

Hi all,

For what it’s worth, I cannot reproduce the bug using the following
definition of the identity types:

data _≡_ {A : Set} : A → A → Set where
  refl : {x : A} → x ≡ x

But I can reproduce it using the following definition (which is the one
used in the standard library):

data _≡_ {A : Set} (x : A) : A → Set where
  refl : x ≡ x

Guillaume