[Agda] [ANN] Agda Intensive Meeting 16th (AIM XVI) in Copenhagen

Nicolas Pouillard nicolas.pouillard at gmail.com
Tue May 8 12:55:17 CEST 2012

[We apologize for multiple copies]

Hello,

It is my pleasure to announce that the next AIM will be held at ITU
in Copenhagen from October 3 to October 9.

Everyone with a genuine interest in Agda is invited
to attend. The meeting will be similar to previous ones:

 * Presentations concerning theory, implementation, and use cases
   of Agda.

 * Discussions around issues of the Agda language.

 * Plenty of time to work on or in Agda, in collaboration with the
   other participants.

A few details can be found on the wiki page of the event:

  http://wiki.portal.chalmers.se/agda/pmwiki.php?n=Main.AIMXVI

including pointers to recommended accommodations.

Registration
------------

Although no  official registration is needed,  we want to know  how many
will attend. If you want to give a  talk please send us the title and an
abstract.

To register, please send an email to (aim16 at ƛ.net — or if you are not
an unicode  aficionado aim16 at  xn—dia.net), filling out  the following
form:

---------------8<----------------------------------------
Name:
Affiliation:
email:

Program:
* I'd like to give a talk or lead a discussion (yes/no):
Title:
Abstract: (optional)

* Suggestion for code-sprint (optional):

See you in København,

--
Nicolas Pouillard
http://nicolaspouillard.fr