[Agda] Are there unicorns in Agda?

Vladimir Voevodsky vladimir at ias.edu
Fri Feb 10 13:22:39 CET 2012

A comment. While, as Martin shows,  the intrinsic topology of the universe may be indiscrete (any sequences converges to any point) this is not true of the subtypes of the universe. For example the subtype consisting of the types which are isomorphic to the unit type or the empty type admits a function to bool.

Vladimir.