[Agda] Fun in the Afternoon

Josh Ko Hsiang-Shang.Ko at cs.ox.ac.uk
Tue Jan 24 17:40:50 CET 2012

Dear Funny people,

Fun in the Afternoon is finally returning to where it all began, Oxford.

We hope to host a fun afternoon at the University of Oxford on the
28th of February, 2012
which is 5 years and 3 months after the inaugural meeting here.
(I know, we=A1=A6ve been lazy.)

It=A1=A6s more fun when people come and give talks, so please, please =
get
back to us if you think you have something to say. The 28th of Feb is
not that far away!

It=A1=A6s been a while since anyone had any fun, so we=A1=A6d appreciate =
it if
you=A1=A6d pass along the joyous news: departmental mail list, FB, G+,
Twitter, etc. New research students are most at risk of not hearing
about all the fun that=A1=A6s to be had.

Save this in your calendar. There=A1=A6ll be more details soon, and =
please
get in contact if you=A1=A6ve got roughly 15=A1V30 minutes of fun to =
share.

Register here:
http://goo.gl/ycPmp
A handy map: