[Agda] Erasable vs. irrelevant

jleivent at comcast.net jleivent at comcast.net
Thu Jan 19 20:21:46 CET 2012

Thanks again, Andreas.

> Unless you add an induction axiom (scheme) or at least case distinction,
> there is no means of definition any function, like addition etc., hence,
> no computational content in N.

See the enclosed module.  So, even with induction and cases, it still looks to me like it is erasable - or, as you say, that there is no computational content in N.  It is surprising to me that so much about the naturals could be devoid of computational content.  I have a hard time believing that this is correct - but I don't see anything wrong with it.

-- Jonathan Leivent