[Agda] Agda as an embedded language

Nils Anders Danielsson nad at chalmers.se
Tue Dec 27 16:53:37 CET 2011

On 2011-12-23 08:55, Ertugrul Söylemez wrote:
> Unfortunately this wasn't as easy as I had hoped.  The Agda API is very
> complicated and seems to be very specific to agda-mode and the agda
> command line executable.

There is no Agda API. This is documented in the Cabal file:

   "Note also that this library does not follow the package versioning
   policy, because the library is only intended to be used by the Emacs
   mode and the Agda-executable package."

> Are there any plans to make the library more accessible or provide a
> wrapper library?

I think Wouter Swierstra plans to (let a student) construct a reusable
interface.

--
/NAD