[Agda] interactive evaluation and typechecking

Arseniy Alekseyev arseniy.alekseyev at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 16:18:12 CET 2011

Hi Ramana.

Both of the things you've requested are available in Emacs Agda mode
together with a number of other useful commands.

You can query the type with C-c C-d.
You can normalize a term with C-c C-n.

A list of these and other key combinations can be found here:

http://wiki.portal.chalmers.se/agda/agda.php?n=Docs.EmacsModeKeyCombinations

Cheers.
Arseniy.