[Agda] Agda's coinduction incompatible with initial algebras

Thorsten Altenkirch txa at Cs.Nott.AC.UK
Fri Oct 7 05:59:32 CEST 2011

Yes, I was including IR definitions.

In Agda this actually corresponds to the simple syntactic condition that Pi-types
are guardedness preserving in the 2nd argument but not the first.

I don't know what the semantic counterpart to this is.

We don't even know what the container form for inductive-inductive definitions are.
Peter Morris and I looked at this recently.

Thorsten