[Agda] MAP2011

Bas Spitters spitters at cs.ru.nl
Fri Aug 26 13:50:41 CEST 2011

We would like to announce the MAP2011 workshop which will take place on
 November 28 – December 2, 2011.
The program will include:

Tutorials
Mohamed Barakat (Kaiserslautern) and Alban Quadrat (INRIA Saclay) - D-modules
Alex Simpson (Edinburgh) and Martin Escardo (Birmingham)- Categorical
axioms for functional real-number computation

Invited talks
Jeremy Avigad (CMU)- Proof theory and formalization of mathematics
Martin Hyland (Cambridge) - Type theory, homotopy and higher categories
Georges Gonthier (Microsoft research)- Group theory in Coq
Ieke Moerdijk (Utrecht)- Topos theory
Thomas Streicher (Darmstadt)- Type theory, homotopy and higher categories
Robbert van der Vorst (Amsterdam) - Computational Homology

and contributed talks.
More information can be found here:
http://www.lorentzcenter.nl/lc/web/2011/467/info.php3?wsid=467

The workshop will be held in the Lorentz center in Leiden, the Netherlands.
The center has very good facilities to collaborate, which we would
like to encourage by leaving plenty of room in the program.

Scientific committee:
Thierry Coquand (Chalmers, Sweden)
Henri Lombardi (France Comt'e, France)
Marie-Francoise Roy (Rennes, France)
Bas Spitters (Nijmegen, the Netherlands)