[Agda] Agda without emacs?

Darin Morrison darinmorrison at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 22:39:46 CEST 2011

On 13 Aug 2011, at 18:03, Wolfram Kahl wrote:

>> Or alternatives to emacs.
>
> (Somebody should connect Yi with Agda... --- nice project... ---  ;-)

I'd like to see this also.

In fact, I started to do it myself over a year ago, but I ended up putting it aside, I think due to the relative instability of Yi and some bugs I was running into.  But I did make a little bit of progress on getting the Agda parser hooked up and stuff like that.  It seems like the two could be made to work well together with a bit of effort.

Could make an interesting code sprint perhaps.

Cheers,
Darin