[Agda] FRP implementation in Agda

Alan Jeffrey ajeffrey at bell-labs.com
Thu Aug 4 23:05:06 CEST 2011

I "borrowed" mainly from Yampa, with a dash of Grapefruit (for the idea
of tracking signal start times statically using the type system),
Sculthorpe and Nillson's "Safe FRP through dependent types" (for the
idea of tracking decoupled functions statically), and Krishnaswami and
Benton's ultrametric semantics for some of the treatment of fixed points.

A.