[Agda] dependent mutually inductive types

Thorsten Altenkirch txa at Cs.Nott.AC.UK
Wed Aug 3 12:07:42 CEST 2011

Additionally we have recently written a paper which suggests a categorical semantics of these inductive-inductive definitions, which has been accepted for CALCO this year. See

http://www.cs.nott.ac.uk/~txa/publ/catind2.pdf

Cheers,
Thorsten