[Agda] Two papers using Agda

Alan Jeffrey ajeffrey at bell-labs.com
Mon Jun 20 20:15:50 CEST 2011

Hi everyone,

I'm pleased to announce two papers which use Agda as the automated proof
assistant. The first describes a streaming I/O library, and shows that
it forms a lax braided monoidal category:

  The Lax Braided Structure of Streaming I/O.
  A. S. A. Jeffrey and J. Rathke.
  In Proc. Conf. Computer Science Logic. 2011.
  http://ect.bell-labs.com/who/ajeffrey/papers/csl11.pdf

The second gives a definition of integrity constraints for the Semantic
Web, and shows that it forms a symmetric monoidal category:

  Integrity Constraints for Linked Data.
  A. S. A. Jeffrey and P. F. Patel-Schneider.
  In Proc. Int. Workshop Description Logics. 2011.
  http://ect.bell-labs.com/who/ajeffrey/papers/dl11.pdf

All comments welcome!

Alan.