Study type theory in Europe [Re: [Agda] curious]

Anthony de Almeida Lopes anthony.de.almeida.lopes at falsifiable.net
Mon Jun 13 10:15:19 CEST 2011

Thanks, Andreas. I did look into Chalmers already and it seems for
undergraduate work there's a Swedish requirement and really my Swedish
is not quite good enough to study full time. Dresden could work, I'll
look into the details to see if I meet the admissions requirements. I
know Germany has good loans and grants. And the Nijmegen sounds pretty
good so far. I'll have to take some time to look over the program more
but their site isn't working for me at the moment.

Thanks for grabbing this out of the other thread, I should have done
that at first.

- Anthony