[Agda] Lightweight dependency management using make

Darin Morrison dwm at Cs.Nott.AC.UK
Wed May 25 11:21:26 CEST 2011

On 25 May 2011, at 10:13, Nils Anders Danielsson wrote:

> On 2011-05-24 17:57, Alan Jeffrey wrote:
>> I could try hacking away at cabal to make it Agda-aware, but this
>> sounds like hard work to me! (AFAIK the state of play on Agdaizing
>> cabal is still as discussed here:
>> http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.agda/1055 but it could be that
>> more has happened since, although the program notes for AIMXII
>> http://wiki.portal.chalmers.se/agda/pmwiki.php?n=AIMXII.Notes suggest
>> not :-)
>
> I think it is fair to say that Darin has abandoned his work on Cabal for
> Agda. If someone else is interested in taking over that would be great.
> Darin can probably explain what he has done, so that it does not need to
> be repeated.

I just don't have time to work on it anymore with my studies.  I also don't have time to keep up with what's happening with cabal at the moment.  However, I did already implement a fair amount of the needed infrastructure which is in the source repository.

It wouldn't be too hard for someone with good familiarity with Agda and a burning desire to have such a tool to go ahead and finish it themselves... :)

Cheers,
Darin