[Agda] heap mistery

Andreas Abel andreas.abel at ifi.lmu.de
Tue May 24 14:42:46 CEST 2011

Hello Martin and Andrea,

when I will be less loaded with teaching and referee obligations and
deadlines next time, I will have a look on how to deal with the
(superfluous) normalization during unification.  That hopefully will fix
your problem, Martin.  Your test case will be very useful for debugging
the performance problems.

Cheers,
Andreas