[Agda] agda syb 0.3 haskell platform 2011.2.0.1

Mark Wright markwright at internode.on.net
Thu May 5 14:25:00 CEST 2011

On Wed, 4 May 2011 16:13:32 +0200, Nils Anders Danielsson <nad at chalmers.se> wrote:
> On 2011-05-04 13:40, Mark Wright wrote:
> > I was wondering if there are any plans to make agda build with syb
> > 0.3, [...]
>
> I've pushed a patch which makes Agda build with syb-0.3.
>
> --
> /NAD

Great, thanks, I sent a pull request to add darcs ebuilds in
the gentoo haskell overlay.

For any gentoo haskell overlay users (after the pull request is committed):

emerge -a sci-mathamatics/agda-executable

which requires unmasking these packages and their dependencies.
It builds with ghc 7.0.3 (ghc 6.12.3 not tested as it wants
quickcheck 2.4).

Thanks, Mark