[Agda] Parsing Mixfix Operators, source code?

gallais at ensl.org guillaume.allais at ens-lyon.org
Wed Apr 13 12:25:09 CEST 2011

Hi Jason,

You will find what you are looking for on Nils' website:

http://www.cse.chalmers.se/~nad/publications/danielsson-norell-mixfix.html

If you have a look at the libraries' page of the Agda wiki [1]
you can even find a more general library:

http://www.cse.chalmers.se/~nad/listings/parser-combinators/TotalParserCombinators.html

and the corresponding darcs repository:

http://www.cse.chalmers.se/~nad/repos/parser-combinators.code/

guillaume