[Agda] Install failure ghc-7.0.2 / cabal solved

Bengt Nordstrom bengt at chalmers.se
Wed Mar 23 22:06:51 CET 2011

Christoph, how much time did you spend on this?

And how much time would it take to make a one click install system?

Yes, I know you have to make a new one click install system every time
we have a major update. But how many potential users are put off by
the current system?

Any volunteer to make a one click install?

Bengt