[Agda] AIM XIII accomodation

Andreas Abel andreas.abel at ifi.lmu.de
Wed Mar 9 21:46:35 CET 2011

This message is for those who plan to come to the Agda meeting (6-12 April).

SGS Bostaeder also rents out appartments with two or three rooms.

I would be interested to share one with other AIM participants.  Prices are:

  	2 room 40-44 sqm	3 room 46 sqm	3 room 63 sqm
1 week	5 600 SEK/week		6 100 SEK/week	7 350 SEK/week

   http://www.sgsveckobostader.se/en/housingprices/prices

I am staying in Gothenburg from April 3 to April 12.  This is more than
a week, but I could find another accommodation for the remaining days.

If you are interested, contact me.

{Of course, I do not know about actual availabilities yet.}

Cheers,
Andreas